Paskong Pinas 2011

Thursday, December 29, 2011 |

We had a simple but happy Christmas celebration. My mama, papa, sister and family, my grandmother and aunt. This is my family. And we are complete, this is the most important thing anyone could wish for, my grandmother is still with us, hopefully also next year and i am home. Happiness. Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope you had a blast





Our Noche Buena are not much either, Crispy Pata, Pancit, Puto Binan, Fruit Salad, Crema de Fruta and my new invention, Sizzling Tofu (Yum yum) .. Merry merry Christmas!!

1 comments:

Nheri Rose Gumayagay said...

Great post ! Try this data entry job..

Earn while you enjoy time with your Family & Loved ones!
Join us today visit http://www.unemployedpinoys.com

Unemployed is Brave and a choice to be a Freeman.
To get a form visit my Facebook Page

HAPPY WORKING AT HOME :)